Cars for Critters Vehicle Donation
You can donate your unwanted vehicle to help support the Humane Society. We accept any vehicle, running or not, so don't worry if that old clunker won't make it down to the shelter. We'll tow it at no expense to you! Your donation is tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
You can donate more than just cars. We graciously accept:
- RVs & Motorhomes
- Trailers (box and flatbed)
- Personal Water crafts
If you are interested in donating your vehicle, simply follow these easy steps:
- Fax signed title to Humane Society Development office 360.693.2338 (all registered owners listed on the title must sign and date). Be sure to include contact phone, color of vehicle and note if vehicle is located at a different address than the address on the title.
- The Humane Society will contact you to arrange for the vehicle to be towed (if necessary) or dropped off at our facility.
- You will need to report transfer of ownership to the Humane Society through your local licensing office or your state department of licensing website.
- After the vehicle is sold at auction, the Humane Society will send you a receipt for your tax files.