Donating pet food and supplies is a great way to help the animals in our care. You'll find a list of our most needed items below. Or shop our Amazon Wish List to have items delivered right to HSSW.
- Kitten wet food (pate-style for the tiny kittens)
- Kitten milk replacer (KMR)
- Churu Treats – liquid cat treat for kitten socialization
- “Snuggle Kitty” – stuffed animal with heartbeat or stuffed animal for orphaned foster kittens
- Pumpkin Powder/Freeze-Dried Pumpkin
- Kitten Toys
- Dry & wet food
- Catnip toys
- Disposable Cat Scratchers (floor model)
Dog and Puppy Items
- Adult Dog Food
- Durable toys (Kongs preferred, no stuffed toys, please)
- Biodegradable waste bags (poop bags)
- Slow feeders
- Lick mats
- Food puzzles
- Timothy hay and alfalfa
- Small animal chews and toys
- Oxbow rabbit food
Prefer to shop online? no problem! You'll find a list of our most-needed items as well as some supplies to help our team ensure we're providing the best care possible. Click below for easy options to support the animals.
The health of the animals is our priority, so we feed only high-quality foods which meet the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) standards for complete and balanced nutrition.
We Cannot Accept
- Open or expired food
- Medications or supplements*
- Homemade treats or food
- Pet supplies or items that are soiled or damaged
*Washington State regulations prohibit HSSW from accepting donations of used medications. This includes anything in a prescription bottle prescribed to a particular pet. Responsible disposal of prescription medication is important. Improper disposal can be a hazard to humans, animals and our environment. For a list disposal sites in your area, please click here.
For more information, contact:
[email protected] | 360-693-4746; option 4