We may be the best thrift store in Clark County, but we couldn't do it without our incredible volunteers! ReTails volunteer team helps in all areas of the store. Merchandising, processing donations, and so much more. Check out the information below. If you're ready to join us, click the links below to get started.
We have immediate openings in the following volunteer positions:
- Holiday Store Volunteers support our popular holiday boutique. You don't have to love the holidays to help out, but it sure doesn't hurt! We need volunteers to sort, price, repair, and display holiday merchandise. Volunteer shifts are available daily. Groups are welcome! Special arrangements can be made for youth ages 14-18.
- Department Specialists provide customer service and assist with sorting, repairing and organizing merchandise in one of ReTails many departments which include Apparel, Books, Linens, Electronics, Kitchen, Garden, Holiday, Jewelry, and more.
- ReTails Greeters ensure customers feel welcome, answer questions, and provide directions and information.
- Merchandising Volunteers assist with merchandise intake, sorting, and pricing. Volunteer shifts and qualifications vary based on the assignment.
To volunteer at ReTails, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be able to commit to a six-month term with two hours of service per week.
- Meet the requirements and scheduling availability for your chosen volunteer position.
- Complete all required training prior to starting your volunteer service.
If you meet the requirements above, please take few minutes to complete our two-part volunteer agreement. Both parts must be completed in order to volunteer.
Part One: Safety and Procedures
Please review the following information about safety and important policies. Initial as noted in the form: Safety information
Part Two: Registration
Register by completing this general questionnaire including contact information, areas of interest and special skills. New users will need to create an account: Register Now